Sunday, October 6, 2013

MY Teacher, MY Hero

My Teacher ,My HERO!

Not all Hero has a supernatural power, not all of them can fly, can transform and can eliminate all the monsters. There is always a hero without super powers but can help more , a TEACHER.
All of us have their own teacher, they are different in every manner and traits. my teachers n the past years and good in teaching also with my teachers today. i can tell that our teachers are very responsible in teaching and pursuing their goal to teach, give more knowledge and enlighten the mind of many students.  As of today i am very proud of my teachers because i learned a lot to them. i love my teachers and i thank them for all they share for me.
Thank you very much lovable teachers and keep up the good work. GOD BLESS and more power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment