Sunday, October 6, 2013

MY REFLECTION

''MY REFLECTION''

My reflection about this second grading period is more satisfying discussion about computers. I have learned more about notepads, Blogs and other computer works that we studied during this grading. I hope that this coming third grading period of my last year in our school it will be more enjoyful and satisfying discussions. this is one of the best subject i like most. even if it is to hard to understand, as time goes by you will know and learned all about the lessons you are studying. i have learned a lot in this grading and i hope this coming next grading i can learned more about computes and other lessons related to this subject. that's all about my reflection about this grading and more reflection on the third grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment