Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Modern Day Hero

"Modern Day Hero"

                  Hero is someone who will help and saves us. He can also idolized by some person because of its greatness. A person who is a hero always do a good because it can make him happy. being a hero is not easy job you need to do your best in order to become successful in becoming a hero.
                   I have only one hero in my life. Not a superman, batman or wondermowan but a man who is very hardworking, patient and care to me, my FATHER. he is my hero because he sacrifices many and face problems and trials without surrendering and backing off. i love him very much because of his dedication to us.
                   That's all about my hero that i lovew very much and iam very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment