Saturday, March 15, 2014

New year, New me

NEW YEAR,NEW ME


The day is observed on January 1, the first day of the year on the modern Gregorian calendar also used in ancient Rome. In countries using the Gregorian calendar as their main calendar, it is a public holiday, often celebrated with fireworks at the stroke of midnight as the new year starts.The month of January was named after Janus, who had two faces - one looking forward and the other looking backward." This suggests that New Year's celebrations are founded on pagan traditions.
People change . and for me the changes that will happen to me will give me a better and peaceful life. character traits will change into me as time goes on. my bad habits will not be a habit anymore because i decided to make my self better and a good person in my everyday life.
other changes will be observed to me like doing the things immediately and thinking about my the bad and good effects of what i am doing.

so i decided to do it regularly and change myself for betterment.

No comments:

Post a Comment