Saturday, March 15, 2014

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


All of us have a dream. a dream to be successful , a dream to be a good leader and a dream to achieve our goals. for me a dream is just an inspiration to get what you want and be successful in our future life.
my dream for is to become a successful policeman someday because i want to held the people especially in justice and other that can help to a certain person. i will do my best and i will promised that i will loved my work as i loved myself. even though it is hard , i will be strong and pursue in order to achieve my goal. its not a dream that is very high but it is one of the way that can help to the people and serve my best that i can. i will always to our dear lord to give me strength and good health in order to achieve my goal and for the betterment of myself and my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment